There’s one way to get instant results, and that’s by allocating a healthy budget for Google Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ads (formerly Google Adwords). We work with businesses to help them identify the exact services they want to sell most, and the keywords, targeting, and ad copy that will place them to sell.
How to use Google PPC ads to make the phone ring.
PPC (pay-per-click) advertising means you pay Google to put your business at the top of search results for a keyword related to your product or services.Google has gotten better at making them more subtle than they used to be. They often occupy 6-9 slots of the first page of a search result.
Google ads are very powerful because buyer intent is very high. That means prospective customers know what they want/need and they’re trying to figure out how to get it taken care of.
Who are they for? Any business could use PPC advertising, especially if their website isn’t ranking on the first page for a particular keyword. It’s ideal for businesses that can make a positive return on investment in the short or long term.
Provided there is enough traffic and buyer intent in an area, you can control exactly how much business you get by adjusting the campaign keywords, targeting and ad spend. You decide if you want a few leads a week or your phone ringing off the hook.
Sounds like a great deal, right? With an experienced and skilled advertiser, it is!
HERE’S HOW GOOGLE ADVERTISING WORKS
Along with the most important factors for doing it well.
WE WORK WITH YOU TO GET YOUR PPC CAMPAIGN STARTED
1. Select keywords for which you want to attract customers, such as: garage door repair Towson MD
2. We will create the ads and campaigns that work to promote your keywords.
3. Your business will be listed at the top of the search results. Prospective customers will click on your ad to visit your website.
4. You will be be charged according to the number of clicks on the ad (pay-per-click) within your budget.
5. A certain percentage of prospective customers will land on your website, and call you to schedule service.
HERE ARE THE KEYS TO DOING PPC WELL:
1. Cost Per Click. The cost for a keyword/keyphrase are based on bid. Some can be as low as $5 per click, and others upward of $50 per click during peak demand or more expensive services (insurance, lawyers, loans). Your product/service pricing needs to account for ad costs that can fluctuate seasonally.
2. Conversion Rate. You can have the prospect call you directly, or land on your website. Then you’ve got to close (convert) them.
If you want them to call, you must be prepared with a great sales script and customer service over the phone. If you’re having them land on your website, you definitely want to make sure you have custom landing pages, and that your website is fast-loading, impressive, and compelling as possible. And it must look great on desktop and mobile devices.
In closing only 1 of every 20 prospects, you’ll be paying a lot more money in advertising compared to a conversion rate of 1 in 4 prospects.
3. Traffic Volume and Campaign Budget. You have to budget enough money to see results for high-traffic click keywords. Baltimore, MD will command a higher bid cost and click volume than advertising in Frederick, MD.
4. Review and Optimize. It’s imperative each month to review the results from that month’s campaign to see how customers responded and if any adjustments and optimizations need to be made to get the best results.
The Secret to Business Growth through PPC: Remarkable Customer Service. You paid Google to help you acquire this customer, and its in your best interest to keep them for the long term.
What is the lifetime value of a customer? You’ll make an ROI on the customer based on the first product/service you provide. But keeping them your customer for the long term and you’ll make that money back multiple times over.
Pro Tip: This is NOT a DIY marketing task. Get a good Google Ads PPC advertiser that specializes in your industry they will use your budget much more efficiently and be able to get results much more quickly. They will have the experience, ad copy, and keyword strategy to sell the products/services you really want to sell.
Top 10 reasons why Google Ads / PPC Advertising is so important to your business:
- Google display Ads are seen by 90% of internet users (Power Traffick, 2019).
- Businesses make an average of $2.00 income for every $1.00 they spend in Google Ads (Blue Corona, 2019).
- On average, 41% of clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the search results page (Blue Corona, 2019).
- Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80% (Blue Corona, 2019).
- Google drives 95% of all paid search ad clicks on mobile (Blue Corona, 2019).
- People who click on ads are 50% more likely to make a purchase (WebFX, 2019).
- 90% of consumers say ads influence their purchase decisions (WebFX, 2019).
- 95% of ad clicks on mobile devices go to Google Ads’ campaigns (WebFX, 2019).
- Consumers make more than 160 billion searches per month on Google alone (Disruptive Advertising, 2018).
- Google reports that search ads can boost brand awareness by as much as 80%, making consumers more likely to remember your brand and interact (Disruptive Advertising, 2018).
THE ONLY STRATEGY THAT IS GUARANTEED TO FAIL IS INACTION.
If you feel stuck growing your business and need help pushing through to the next level, we may be the perfect solution for you.
Take one small step of action toward achieving your business goals. Schedule a free 45-minute consultation to see if we're a good fit.
ALMOND BRANCH MARKETING, LLC
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday to Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
Saturdays by Appointment
Copyright Almond Branch Marketing.